Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Thoughts

Go down

After Match Thoughts Empty After Match Thoughts

Post  The Mad Redneck Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 am

Michael hunt catches up with The Mad Redneck after his win over Amen. Hey Redneck, you got a few moments to talk to the fans in the CFWA?

The Mad Redneck: You know I do Michael. I always have time for the great fans of the CFWA.

Michael Hunt: Congratulations on your victory tonight. Did the match go as planned?

The Mad Redneck: Yes it did, Michael. I told Amen to beware.

Michael Hunt: I know you heard his derogatory comments about yourself and John ‘The Brick” Rose prior to your match; your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: As I said, it went according to plan. I heard what Amen was saying about me and John before the match. Instead of lowering myself to his level of name calling, I decided the best course of action would be to let my talking be done in the ring, and not get into a childish battle of wits with an unarmed adversary. I believe the end of the match speaks for itself. I made him tap out, and he is supposed to be a ring technician. Yep, he is a ring technician. He slapped the mat begging me to quit the onslaught. I made a ring technician tap out to a dumb old country Redneck. You know the funny thing is I must have some intelligence about me; I did make a master of submissions tap out to a fairly simple hold. So, that begs the question whose IQ is higher. I will leave that for the fans to answer.

Michael Hunt: Well put, Redneck. So I guess it is on to bigger and better things?

The Mad Redneck: Yes it is. I am biding my time until I can get my hands on Chessman again. He seems to be ducking me. I guess our chess match sent him into some dark realm of his fantasy world, but rest assured when I get my hands on him he will snap back to reality very quickly. He is probably sitting in a little white room with padded walls trying to figure out how a “dumb Redneck” as I have been so eloquently called beat him at his own game. I am going to turn him inside out and tie him up like a pretzel.

Michael Hunt: So, after your next match with Chessman, who is next for The Mad Redneck?

The Mad Redneck: Well, I guess it will be whatever wrestler in the back thinks they may want a shot. In fact I don’t see Chessman wanting to get into the ring with me until the PPV. So I guess that leaves the door open to whomever wants to step into the ring, or I will leave it up to the GM of the CFWA to get me an opponent. I will take on anybody.

Michael Hunt: Well, there you have it folks. The Mad Redneck is poised to take Chessman out, but in the meantime he is ready for anybody willing to face the music.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down