Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution's Debut

3 posters

Go down

Revolution's Debut Empty Revolution's Debut

Post  Revolution Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Revolution walks down the halls of CWFA looking around for the gm's office.He sees a staff worker,Revolution comes uo and ask him a question.

Staff Worker:Yes may I help you?

Revolution:Yes I need to know where the gm's office is

The staff member points the direction to where the office is.

Revolution thanks him and hen walks off to the direction.He sees the gm office and then knocks on the dorr waiting for an answer.
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Revolution's Debut Empty Re: Revolution's Debut

Post  Kris Rosin Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 pm

CK: Yes come in.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revolution's Debut Empty Re:Revolution's debut

Post  Revolution Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Revolution comes in and takes a seat.He sits comfortably in the chair.

Thank Kris or giving me an opportunity at CFWA.I anted to ask about my debut for the upcoming show.I would like to go against Seth Sin if that's okay with you.Besides everyone would recognize me and Seth Sin.And if I could get an interview for my debut hat would be okay.
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm

*The Philadelphia Phighter walks in nonchalantly holding a clipboard. He doesn't even notice CK and Revolution are talking, but he speaks.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: CK, I would like to rework my contract as it's up on the seventh, and with my show of dominance, well, you really don't want the CFWA Pipeline Champion a free agent, as some other federations would roll over and beg for a star like me to be on the federation. It's like what the White Sox had to do to get Ken Griffey Jr. Luckily I'm loyal to the federation and I would like to see if I could work out a deal with you first.

*The Philadelphia Phighter looks up from his clipboard and sees Revolution. GM CK is staring at him now, but The Philadelphia Phighter doesn't notice.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: Oh, this is what is going on. You're throwing anyone loyal to this federation out the window and replacing them with a rookie who couldn't kiss my feet. THIS is my replacement? THIS WORTHLESS and WEAK wrestler who couldn't even last five minutes in the ring with ME? I'm supposed to go back onto the free agent market because of this piece of..you make me sick..

*The Philadelphia Phighter spits on the top of Revolution's head.*

Phighter: You're probably one of the other rookies who claims to have an interesting story but is nothing more than a bum..you're gonna get thrown to the curb when your contract expires and then CK will be wondering, 'Oh where did I put Phighter?' Have a nice day..
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolution Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Nice wrestler you got here,he does put the "ink" in "Stink".Phighter if that's your name I might be a rookie but I'll become a wrestler better than you.You're cocky,arrogant,selfish and stupid.One of these days,I hope that you'll know everything isn't about you.

Revolution smiles and then sits down again ignoring Phighter.Wipes off the spit and throws it at Phighter.

Where were we Kris?
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down