Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

4 posters

Go down

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap7%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap7%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap14%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap0%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap29%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap0%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap14%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_lcap29%Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? Empty Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:57 am

Explain your vote, please.

I'm not marking up my poll.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? Empty Re: Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

Post  The Xecutioner Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:40 am

Its a close call but I think manogre/Johnny Cannon

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? Empty Re:Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

Post  AndreTHSB Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Well, I'm obviously hoping that it's Andre The Hardcore Sergeant Banoit/Timebomb match. Very Happy

AndreTHSB

Back to top Go down

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? Empty the ordinary

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:38 pm

*points at working man and wonders if he'll pull some tricks from his construction supply to obtain Pipeline win? Smile *

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship? Empty Re: Which pairing holds the superstar who you think is going to win the CFWA Pipeline Championship?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down