Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Notes

2 posters

Go down

Role Playing Notes Empty Role Playing Notes

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:15 am

Hey folks. With the new changes, there are a few things that remain the same. Starting with how RP's should work.

RP's are used to continue storylines and build new/continue old feuds. If you are not involved in that particular storyline, you should not be posting in that trend. For example, Mask of Fury and Timebomb have a current storyline building. John "The Brick" Rose should not show up for no reason and start trash talking. It doesn't fit. . . if you want to get involved with a feud, communicate to those who started the feud and see if they have an opening for you. If you don't have a feud . . . start one. Goto feud section for how.

Also remember RP etiquette. Do not use other wrestlers in your RP without their consent. Especially if you plan on using them as tackling dummies or use of dialogue. It's not fair to the creator of that character. Lastly, an RP should be thought out and tell a story. Coming in and just posting a quick sentence or two is NOT an RP. For example:

Mask of Fury: Timebomb! You're going down!

Not an RP. I don't need to post an example of a full RP because this folder is full of them. Failure to follow these simple requests will result in deleted posts, and warnings. Continuous warnings will lead to termination. We're all here to have fun, and I think good RP's and storylines make that possible.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Notes Empty Re: Role Playing Notes

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:28 am

Quick thing Brick missed -

Plans are in effect for two talk shows, Xeuctioner and I will be hosting talk show segments every week - one on each different show. I'll take Tuesdays, and he can have Fridays.

If we feel like we can sit down and write with you, and we choose you, we will. If you want, you are allowed to crash a show. If Mask of Fury is on Phighter's Place (my show), Timebomb could crash it if he wanted to because it's his rival.

Just don't crash every Phighter's Place and XIP Room.

-TPP

Last edited by The Philadelphia Phighter on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Go away Brick)
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down