Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regards to the next house show

Go down

Regards to the next house show Empty Regards to the next house show

Post  manogre Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 am

Manogre is training at his local gym. A few brutish looking wrestlers are going toe to toe with him as he does a few punches and holds and escapes from the moves that they throw at him. As this is all going on Michael Hunt walks into the complex and instantly grabs the rockstar's time.

MH: Ah just the person I was looking for! Once again I have to say I am impressed with your training schedule! however you realise why I have come don't you?

Manogre pauses and is hit by a dropkick from one of the wrestlers he is sparing with. It sends him hurtling out of the ring onto his backside.

Manogre: Mickey Mickey Mickey! Come on you know I train hard, being the best requires hours of dedication! But if you're here because of THAT incedent with THAT girl then I'm not actualy ready to speek to the press until AFTER the court case...

MH: actualy no. I'm here regarding your upcoming match with dragonfist in New York City! Considering you wont be featuring in the Pay-Per-View CFWAR This is going to be your last major attempt to make a statement until next season. I wanted to know what you have planned as, nothing personaly Manogre, but a wreslter like Dragonfist is far more experienced and established than you are! Plus don't get me wrong but you accepted to face him in a last blood match, and if my statistics are correct, you havent actualy won a single one of that match type in your career here on cobalt flood...

Manogre stares at michael hunt and takes in what he has just said. Not a single victory at last blood matches!

Manogre: Mickey, theres one thing I do very well! I adapt... A last blood match requires two things, the ability to take punishment, and the ability to dish it out. Being a rockstar I regularly have to fend off people in a mosh-pit, I think I know how to take a few punches to the face! Also, I've been working on a few moves that should ensure I make dragonfist become a fountain of blood...

manogre steps back into the ring, a wrestler rushes manogre and is instantly forced to the floor by a rockstar slam, manogre climbs to the top rope and dives off it head first into the grounded oponent who instantly starts to bleed. Another wreslter steps into the ring and rushes manogre with a steel chair. Manogre takes a hit to the head and upon falling to the floor picks up his guitar and throws it at the wrestler, who also starts to bleed.

Manogre (who is in a similar condition to when he entered the ring) rolls out the ring and picks up a towel. He mops the sweat off his head and walks into michael hunt shoulder first.

Manogre: As you can see, I'm back to my old brawling ways and I'm tougher than ever. If you see Dragonfist let him know he's the one who has a mountain to climb against me in New York City! And that mountain will make him see stars!
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down