3 MORE SHOWS

Go down

3 MORE SHOWS Empty 3 MORE SHOWS

Post  John The Brick Rose on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 am

Now that I have your attention. If you're still reading this forum, we will have our final three shows starting this Friday. To everyone who stayed despite the fed's demise, we have managed to keep the ship afloat to the season's end. Our cards are locked in and ready to go for this week and next. It was fun while it lasted, and wish you all the best when the season ends. Feel free to stop in until Kris closes the site, if that day comes. I will try to keep everyone posted with upcoming news of next season, and the hope/possibility one of us will have their own fed. If I don't get one, and someone else does, let me know either way. We are family, although disfunctional, and we should stick together best we can. Until then, enjoy the last 3 cards, nothing spectacular but should draw a few more paychecks at least.

John The Brick Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

3 MORE SHOWS Empty Re: 3 MORE SHOWS

Post  Wrecking Ball on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:43 pm

well done john

Wrecking Ball

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiawatha on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:00 pm

It's been fun, and I thank you for all your efforts.

I think I enjoyed the fed more after the fed closed, as every week we were on edge wondering if we could squeeze out another card...

O well, all good things must come to end, as it goes...

Hiawatha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 pm

I admire your efforts John and hope to meet up with everyone again soon
btw PM me with where you go

Mr. Fantastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:23 pm

noticed you had 7000+ tix for one show! Great job

Mr. Fantastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Well done Brick, you've done great. Oh yeah, Brick Ive also applied to be a GM, so if you arent a GM and I am do you mind if you come to my fed?

The Xecutioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolution on Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:10 am

I just wanted say that I always loved you guys and it was an hnour to be here and umm. I know I'm crying right now but THANK AND YOU AND GOODNIGHT CFWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revolution
Revolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:20 am

thank you john I will never forget the three seasons i have been here . and even though i am quite new , i feel ihave grown to know some of you . and yh if a new fed does start i totally want in

la meako

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:20 am

Like Hiawatha said, I have had alot of fun since the fed dissolved trying to live on the edge, waiting for the higher ups to close us down. I even sent tullo and Vik notices saying the CFWA was done, yet still we're running shows. Go figure lol.

7000+ tix, with a roster of less than 20. Insanity is a beautiful thing. Guess gimmick matches really do increase draw rates. Good to know for future GM's.

To all of you, I know I've said this before, but this has been a great experience working with all of you. My heartfelt thanks goes to all of you who have stayed until the boat has sunk (which apparantly hasn't happened yet lol). Anyone else still wondering if we're still around next season? lol If so, I'll still be here getting great money and more fans.

Xecutioner, Mask, Redneck and everyone else who applied for their own fed. I don't know where I'll wind up so I'm not going to give anyone a commitment, but I'm sure it will be in a federation with familiar faces. No point in trying to start reestablishing myself with strangers. I think if we all do wind up in the same fed, our storyline should be a stable like The Outsiders or The Invaders. BWO stated it best . . . "We're Taking Over"

John The Brick Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:38 pm

well, I was kinda shocked to see that we'd be closed down today, but we all knew it was coming. Anyway, I've already resigned with The Management Planner. Looks like he just got a fed. I'm only the 3rd person on the roster. Hope y'all have good luck finding new homes.

Tom Dudely

View user profile

Back to top Go down

3 MORE SHOWS Empty New fed

Post  The Management Planner on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Hi everyone

A sad day for us all, the end of the great CFWA - in the end the superstars outgrew the GM...

I have been granted my own fed - I have offered contracts to those I remember. If anyone hasn't received a contract and would like to sign with me, please send me an in-game message.

Finally to John - you've done a fantastic job sir, and you'll be a most welcome VGM if you sign your contract with me.

Three cheers for the CFWA and its stars - Hip Hip!
The Management Planner
The Management Planner

View user profile http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=154878

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down